Registration for the 2020 season is now done via the new Rugby Explorer App. All players and volunteers will need to be registered via this app in order to be registered for the 2020 season. Please use the information below to help you in registering for the 2020 season.
Step 1: Search for, download and install the Rugby Explorer App. You can either search for this on your device (eg. iPhone, iPad etc) or go here to access the links: Download Rugby Explorer
- There is an Apple version AND a Google Play version.
- If you do not have access to a mobile device, you can register via your PC using this link: https://myaccount.rugby.com.au
Step 2: Once in the App, select MORE and then select Sign-up/Login.
- If you have registered to play in previous years, enter your email or MyRugbyID. You will also need to enter your password. This will log you into the system and you can continue to register from here.
- If you are new to rugby in 2020, enter your email and the system will identify that you are not yet registered and prompt you to set up your account.
Step 3: Once you are registered OR are logged in using your previous registration details, select MORE and then Register. Select the person you are registering (eg. if you have linked accounts) and enter the club name. Follow the prompts for Role, Registration Type and Duration.
Frequently asked questions
- I do not have an iPad? The club will have additional iPads that you can use to register on our opening day
- I have fogotten my RugbyID/password? The club may be able to assist you with this information and/or use the password reset feature in the App.
- Do I need to register as a volunteer? YES! All club volunteers MUST register as a volunteer to be covered by insurances.
- Can I apply/use a KidSport Voucher? YES! Go here for more information on KidSport and speak with the Club regarding your individual voucher.
Is your child eligible for up to $150 towards joining our sporting club?
If your child is between 5 and 18 years and is named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card they may be eligible to receive up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees for registered KidSport Club.
KidSport wants to help children experience the benefits of participating in club sport and connecting with their community.
Apply today in three easy steps: